Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Bible art flip through.





Spring Break.  There is no break for this momma.  A few years ago I realized why mothers go through the "empty nest syndrome."  It's because your life is in constant overdrive for 18+ years (or 28, in my case) and then you are left with all the wreckage. 

I have not been able to enjoy much art/me time in the past month.   So, I thought I would share what I have done in my Journaling Bible during the past six months or so. 

You tube and I haven't gotten very acquainted yet.  I had children and a dog making lots of noise while I tried to record.  An attempt was made to try to change the audio and it didn't quite work out how I would have liked.  However, that leaves me something to do in about 15 years from now.  When I feel like I don't have anything to do.  Enjoy and Easter blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment