Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Worship

Who said that worship has to involve singing or music.  It's an every day, every event, every thought, way of being with God.   As mothers, wives, daughters, caretakers, and more we don't have the time or energy to take on another task.  God doesn't see our lives like that.  We don't have to stop everything and pick the perfect song and memory verse to praise Him.  He tells the Romans through Paul that everything they do should be an act of worship.  I don't know about you, but my life doesn't always seem worshipful.
 


Journaling Bible page inspired by a challenge on Romans 12:1-2 with stickers and a magazine page.
Romans 12:1-2
The Take Me Deeper scripture prompt for this week was Romans 12:1-2.  In reflecting on this verse, while I created the journal and Bible pages, I realized that giving myself in worship is a
transformation.  God transforms us in tiny ways each day just like a potter with clay.  Slowly pushing and sculpting and removing the thick clay between His fingers. 

There are times when I realize God has been working on a certain area that I need to improve and then there are other times that I just fight the molding process with tooth and nail.  I am a much different person than I was 20 years ago.  Hopefully, for the better and only because of God's patience and grace.


My Take Me Deeper art journal spread for the "transformation" challenge.
My Take Me Deeper art journal
I want to intentionally let God lead me through every step of my day and with every word.  Therefore, my Logos 365 word for the year is "go" because I don't usually let God lead me where I need to go.

Little by little we make small adjustments to look, act,  and sound more like Christ.  In each thing you do today, worship Him.  Enjoy this little skit guys Worship video, to help bring it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment